cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Sengstock" <csengst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The continuation ID is invalid
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:09:51 GMT
> So the problem lies in another process, external to Tomcat... a process
> which is wrongly caching the pages generated by Cocoon and serving them
> to the users, with stale continuation ids.
>
> Apache?

we don't deploy tomcat with apache. no explizit cacheing except cocoon
ehcache stuff.

could it be a faulty ehcache configuration?
or maybe too much sessions, session timeout too long, ...?

problem is, that the error is system dependend. i'm not able to
reproduce this error on my local workspace.

the one thing i would really like to do is checking for valid
continuation id's. i haven't found the place where they're saved right
now. anyone know where to find them?

thanx,
chris