cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Kratz" <markuskr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Radiobuttons in CForm Repeater
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:30:59 GMT
Hi,

I need a radio button for each item in a CForms repeater, so that the user
of this form can select only one item as default.  The repeater is used,
because there are also other needed widgets in the rows.

When I use a boolean-field with the styling "radio" inside the repeater, it
is transformed to checkboxes with different names. So even if it would be
transformed to radiobuttons, it wouldn't work like I suspected.

When I use a selection-list inside the repeater, there is a selection-list
for each row in the repeater. Also not what I expect.

I only have an idea for a workaround, which doesn't satisfy me. So does
anybody know how to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Markus Kratz