cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Amon <argenst...@hotmail.com>
Subject Bedrijvenloket..
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:18:49 GMT
Beste Ard,

Heb jij toevallig nog wat voorbeelden van websites met facette search mogelijkheden?

Mvg,
Mark Dijkstra

> Subject: RE: The continuation ID is invalid> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:16:20 +0200>
From: a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> To: users@cocoon.apache.org> > Hello,> > you obviously
must have some proxy between your browser and the cocoon app (or your cont ttl is like 1 sec,
so expires after 1 sec, but i do not think so). Are you using mod_cache or squid? Then, if
they cache a page, and person one submits the form, that cont id is not valid anymore. person
2 submits the same cached form with the same cont id and gets an error (check from browser
that ctrl-f5 refreshes the page and returns correct form again with a new cont id)> >
So, if you know which request pipelines do have a form with a continuation, add a header action
to set correct cache headers, to instruct proxies not to cache that page:> > Pragma=no-cache>
Cache-Control=no-cache> > make sure you set these headers with an action on the pipeline
with the serializer that is used (!!!) for your forms (only for forms, not for all pipelines).
Setting headers in pipelines from parts do not make it to the serializer, a known bug>
> Regards Ard> > > > > > > > Hi list,> > we have a somewhat
strange problem with continuation and forms. We're> > using cocoon 2.1.7.> > >
> After a couple of days the form is not working anymore with following> > error
message:> > > > "The continuation ID abcdefg012345 is invalid".> > >
> What happens is: the ID is not changing anymore! It's the same for all> > users
requesting the form with a given browser.> > > > We have a couple of servers with
the same application. It was> > happening on the ones which were up for days/weeks and
have quite some> > traffic. So maybe it's a proble with the sessin-handling (if>
> continuation is associated with that).> > > > After checking the logs which
say not more than the stacktrace of "the> > continuation id is invalid ..." - no hint
what the cause is - we did> > the following:> > > > We restarted tomcat
.. still the same problem> > We cleared the work dir .. still the same problem> >
We restared the machine .. the form is working again> > > > So maybe anyone can
give a hint were to start debugging this > > kind of problem?> > Where can i look
for valid continuation ids, in the session?> > > > Thanx for any help,> >