cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Getting global variables in the flowscript
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:43:53 GMT
Hello,

I suppose the properties are configured in something like:
<component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.PropertiesFileModule"
logger="core.modules.input" name="cocoon-properties">
      <file src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.properties"/>
</component-instance>

You can access this in flow by

importClass(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule);
var properties = cocoon.getComponent(InputModule.ROLE + "Selector").select("cocoon-properties");

Think you can find it out yourself for the rest,

Regards Ard