cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiut...@yahoo.com>
Subject cocoon send mail body question
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:01:15 GMT
I have a form with like 5-6 inputs, some selects, some radio buttons, etc. after the user fill
in the form, an email is sent with these values in the body. my question is if I can somehow
format the body before sending it? let me try to explain it further more:

the parameters that you need for sending a mail are From, To, Subject and Body (although only
from and to are mandatory). in this moment in my match pattern where i send the mail I have:

<map:parameter name="body" value="Input1:{request-param:input1}, input2:{request-parameter:input2},
etc."/>...so when I get the mail my body looks like crap...it's like a big chunk of unformatted
text. I would like to somehow send the values formated or in a nice order . can anyone tell
me if that's possible and how? 10x in advance