cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject [CForms] q'n about <fd:group>
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:40:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a time-reporting application with a form that contains
"day of the week" input fields for Sun-Sat (into which the user enters
their daily hours).  I'm looking for a way to aggregate those daily
hours fields within the form model so that I can easily iterate across
them in the flowscript.

I thought that I might be able to do that using <fd:group>, but I
realized I don't know how to traverse the resulting form instance in
the flowscript (where do I find the widgets), and (probably related) I
don't know how to designate them in the JXT.

Any help?

thx-a-lot,
—ml—