cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@agp.nl>
Subject RE: Re: Session keep alive time
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:53:52 GMT
The session timeout is typically configured in the web.xml

-    <session-config>
-        <!-- Default to 5 minute session timeouts -->
-        <session-timeout>5</session-timeout>
-    </session-config>

But apparently the web.xml shipped with cocoon does not have a
session-configuration... I already grepped a bit around... You probably
can find it if you search your servlet container documentation.

Cheers,
Robby

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] Namens Olivier Billard
Verzonden: donderdag, juli 2007 13:47
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Session keep alive time

Hi Mathijs,

I think cocoon.session maps to the HTTPSession object.
HTTP session TTL is managed by the servlet container (Tomcat for
example). Default session timeout value for Tomcat is 30 minutes.
But if you use continuations, beware that as far as I know, a
continuation also has a timeout value of 10 minutes, I think (someone
please correct me).

PS : Hippo gurus are gone in holidays :) ?

HTH,
--
Olivier Billard