cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Using Variables/attributes in CForm/Ajax/Jexl
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:24:26 GMT
Hi people, hi Grzegorz,

I have a CForm (2.1.10) where an action in an ajaxified form shall
change a variable preset in the flow. This variable is later used in the
template in a JX/JEXL tag. Now my problem:
- When I have the variable as form attribute I can use it in the action
but don't have access to it in my Jexl
- When I use cocoon.context.setAttribute() access is fine but the view
doesn't update the Jexl part
- When I use the variable in a business object provided to
form.showForm() I can use it in the Jexl but not in action

Grzegorz, is this what was your Object model refactoring was/is about?

:-?
Florian