cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2: initial build
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:54:27 GMT
Robin Rigby pisze:
> Sorry, I still cannot make this build work.
>
> The Maven 'Hello World' now works OK.

What Maven "Hello World"?

> I deleted all the files and downloaded a new snapshot this morning.
>
> I have tried

<snip/>

> but they mean nothing to me.  I know very little about Maven, so far.
>
> It works for other people.  What have I done wrong?

I tried to build Cocoon on several different configurations lately and have never experienced
problem you now mention. I must admit that I
have always been doing svn checkout instead of downloading snapshot.

Could you try:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/
and repeat whole procedure (cleaning m2 repo, etc.)? This will ensure that we use the same
source while compiling. It may be that our
snapshots are somehow broken.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski