cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: AW: Access to bizData in <fd:on-action><fd:javascript>
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:06:44 GMT
Hi Franzi,

> You instantiated the wrong (non-existing) class!
> var selist = new Packages.demo.MyJavaSelection();
> but your class is named: MySelectionList.java

Sorry, that was a typo in my posting. Of course it's MyJavaSelection.java.
What about playing Hangman-with-possible-errors - when we lose against
this exception I'll stick to plain ol' ArrayList... :-)
The NullPointerException occurs here:

at org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.AbstractJavaSelectionList$SelectionListItem.generateSaxFragment(AbstractJavaSelectionList.java:197)

but it's rather complicated to get through all those calls.

Bye and Thanks,
Florian