cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 and the SourceResolver
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:04:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Afaik, you can use the SourceResolver in your spring beans (when running
> inside Cocoon); the bean name is the full name of the source resolver
> interface.
> However, there might be protocol implementations (like cocoon:) which do
> not work outside of a Cocoon request as the environment for this has not
> been setup then. But I think this could be fixed by using the stuff
> which is currently used in the cron block for the background stuff.

What's more, I would suggest to use servlet: protocol instead of cocoon: one. It's implementation
is much more cleaner than cocoon:'s and it
is a part of servlet-service-fw that has solid integration (in a progress, though) with Cocoon
2.2.

What's most important here, it will work fine everywhere.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski