cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Armaz Mellati <armaz.mell...@uninett.no>
Subject Re: Calling the sample webservices from AXIS block [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:52:30 GMT
The answer was to use QName in calling the OperationName like this :
    call.setOperationName(new QName("Version","getVersion"));
The endpoint will then be just :
    http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/axis/rpcrouter

I am not sure how standard that is, or how a WSDL based client will
react to that. That I am going to find out.

I have also found this, another way of setting up webservices in cocoon
which is brilliant. But it seems too easy ?!!!
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer

Regards,
Armaz