cocoon-users mailing list archives

From johnson <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: cocoon send mail problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:02:44 GMT
you wrote <map:match pattern="*/*/maaail.send">

but error is x/x/it/maaail.send

change it to

  <map:match pattern="*/*/it/maaail.send">
or
  <map:match pattern="**/maaail.send">

johnson

Vaduvoiu Tiberiu
> Hi, i'm trying to implement a funcionality to have a form on my site and when the user
click submits it sends a mail to me with the body of the form. I've read this page:
> http://jsn-server5.com/cocoon/docs/userdocs/actions/sendmail-action.html
> I tried doing the same thing but didn't work. for start I tried something very simple.
I created a math pattern in my sitemap:

> <map:match pattern="*/*/maaail.send">
>   <map:act type="sendmail">
>     <map:parameter name="from" value="cocoon@localhost.com"/>
>     <map:parameter name="to" value="mymail@yahoo.com"/>
>     <map:parameter name="subject" value="subject test"/>
>     <map:parameter name="body" value="some text"/>
>     <map:generate src="{1}/{2}/{status}.xml"/>
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>   </map:act>
> </map:match>
>
> I added the actions in components, did everything like the site says, when i access /x/x/maaail/
I get a .ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: x/x/it/maaail.send