cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Dawson <m...@paiwastoon.com.af>
Subject Using xsl:message and Cocoon
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:43:27 GMT
Hi All,

I have a few XSL's I'm attempting to do some basic debugging on and
would like to use just plain old xsl:message to get an idea about
certain variables through the execution of the XSL.

I read a few previous posts on the issue referring to 'core.log':

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/200207/post30510.html (old I know)

Unfortunately after grepping the logs directory there was no sign of the
string I had in xsl:message - and no sign of core.log

I only found one fragment referring to 'core' in logkit.xconf .  I tried
also switching to using log4j by uncommenting the lines in web.xml to
enable this - unfortunately still no joy finding my message.

Any help getting to xsl:message would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks,

-Mike