cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiut...@yahoo.com>
Subject cocoon send mail problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:17:09 GMT
Hi, i'm trying to implement a funcionality to have a form on my site and when the user click
submits it sends a mail to me with the body of the form. I've read this page:
http://jsn-server5.com/cocoon/docs/userdocs/actions/sendmail-action.html
I tried doing the same thing but didn't work. for start I tried something very simple. I created
a math pattern in my sitemap:

<map:match pattern="*/*/maaail.send">
  <map:act type="sendmail">
    <map:parameter name="from" value="cocoon@localhost.com"/>
    <map:parameter name="to" value="mymail@yahoo.com"/>
    <map:parameter name="subject" value="subject test"/>
    <map:parameter name="body" value="some text"/>
    <map:generate src="{1}/{2}/{status}.xml"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:act>
</map:match>

I added the actions in components, did everything like the site says, when i access /x/x/maaail/
I get a .ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: x/x/it/maaail.send

the mapping is correct because if I write something like
<map:match pattern="*/*/maaail.send">
  <map:generate src="toolboxhelp.xml" type="newjx"/>
        <map:transform src="transformers/mail.xsl">
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform src="transformers/stripnamespaces.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>

then it works....so what am I doing wrong? can anybody point me to some examples on how it
should be done? 10x.