cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: AW: Replacing FOP Jars
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:39:14 GMT
Hey it works now!

I don't know why, but my default ouput folder (..web-inf/classes) for the new serializer overwrote
all existing files there. so i put the compiled class in an jar file and added this lib to
the build path. i also use the FOPNGSerializer from the Cocoon2.2 trunk.

Thanks for helping me, matthias

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: Matthias Müller <pymote@yahoo.de>
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 17. Juli 2007, 08:24:48 Uhr
Betreff: AW: Replacing FOP Jars

Hi there,

thanks for your quick responses.
Here's a little bit code:

Attached you can find the CocoonFopSerializer which i got from a user in the fop-user mailing
list. By the way, this class needs additional classes libs explicitly added to the build path.

Then i registered/deregistered the Serializers in the Root-Sitemap like this:

<!--
<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" logger="sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer">
        <user-config>cocoon://fop-config.xml</user-config>
</map:serializer>
-->

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf" src="CocoonFOPSerializer">
        <set-content-length>false</set-content-length>
        <user-config>cocoon://fop-config.xml</user-config>
</map:serializer>

Kai, you mentioned i should  "deregister the old FOPSerializer from the fop block". how do
i do that?

at last but not least i attached my local.blocks.properties files

greetings Matthias