cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Simple Java from flowscript ?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:00:58 GMT
Schmitz, Jeffrey A wrote:
> First, is there anywhere to see specifics about the compilation error
> encountered?  All it tells me is Compilation produced 1 syntax error
> on line 1.

Check your cocoon.log file (it's in WEB-INF/logs/ if you didn't change
its location; you can change its location in WEB-INF/logkit.xconf)
Look for the useless error message about "Compilation produced 1 syntax
error" and a couple lines above you will find the real message with
error type, line and column.

> any ideas on what may be wrong?
>
> var uri = neutralInstModel "/" + inputType + "In/" + inputFile + ...
                            ^
:-)

Tobia