cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Disable url rewriting
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:37:29 GMT
Let me explain the problem a bit more.
I'm still curious about the issue, although I've found a workaround.

According to the docs Cocoon will not rewrite URLs, unless you use the
encodeURL transformer or call the equivalent flowscript function.

What I'm seeing is that the Location header of a client-side redirect
gets rewritten somewhere between my flowscript call and the network.

I call:

	cocoon.redirectTo('test')

And on the wire I see:

	Location: http://my.server/test;jsessionid=xxxxxxxxxx

Who is rewriting the URL?  Cocoon or Jetty?  How can I disable it?

The workaround I've found is calling redirectTo like this:

	cocoon.redirectTo('http://my.server/test', true)

With both a full URL as the first parameter and true as the second one,
the Location URL doesn't get rewritten.

Tobia