cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Using xsl:message and Cocoon
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:55:10 GMT

As the OP in that thread, I should note that despite Mark's help,
I was still never able to find a trace of the xsl:message output.
However, I gave up and tried some alternative ways of debugging
instead, so I didn't spend a lot of time trying to figure out
why it didn't work for me. Perhaps a xalan vs saxon issue?

-- Steve Majewski