cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fast-flux <00001...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML to Excel template examples Required.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:00:17 GMT

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the reply...  I went through an article over web
(http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/1096). Here I see that folks have used
cocoon-report.war where we provide a schema.xml and Excel template. There
are couple of XSL files (render-logic.xsl, render-logic1.xsl) which does
pull the data from a MySQL database and populate the predefined excel
template.

I am looking for the same but instead have database as the source I needed
an XML. I am trying to simulate the same functionality which is mentioned in
the article, but I am not able to figure out how the predefined Excel
template is getting populated.

Any pointers towards this?

Thanks,
Siddhu.