cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fast-flux <00001...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML to Excel template examples Required.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:07:46 GMT

Hi,

I have tried the examples that you guys ask me to try. The problem here is,
all these explain creating a new XLS sheet and not use existing XLS sheet as
a template and generate a response.

I am trying to use a existing template and use some kind of mapping from the
XML field names to the columns in the template and generate the entire xls
out.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
Siddhu