cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ron McNulty" <rmcnu...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Nested repeaters and binding
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:29:12 GMT
Hi All

I have a requirement to nest repeaters as follows:

A summary page displays a list of customers.
Each customer has a list of current orders.

I want to list the companies, each having a table of orders.  I am using the
binding framework to display the page. The current requirement is read only,
but I suspect that the correct answer will cover editable fields as well.

Does anyone have an example on exactly how to do this? A search of the
Cocoon site suggests that this is possible, but does not give a definitive
example. What I need is XML snippets from a sample page_template.xml,
page.xml and page_bind.xml files.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Ron