cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN" <eddy.f...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: Use of instrumentation for sitemap components
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:03:35 GMT
Sorry for the spam, I re-post this question, hopping someone could help me.
I also found that I don't need to list the sitemap components in a state-file, it also works
in the instrumentation.conf file referenced in the "instrumentation-config" parameter of the
web.xml file.
Thanks,

________________________________

	De : FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN [mailto:eddy.fras@orange-ftgroup.com]
	Envoyé : vendredi 1 juin 2007 16:19
	À : users@cocoon.apache.org
	Objet : Use of instrumentation for sitemap components

	Hi,

	As described in the last comment I added on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1857
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1857> , I'm using Cocoon 2.1.8 and I had
to make some tricky stuff to be able to see the sitemap components (actions, generators, etc.)
as instrumentables using the standalone instrumentation client.

	Now, I'm using to access these instrumentables in my application to publish these information
through JMX.
	The problem is that sitemap components are not available when I browse the instrumentables
from the main instrument-manager.

	They are only available when they are listed in the state-file (cocoon.sampledata file by
default) saved by the instrument manager (or the connector ? Or the instrumentation client
?)

	Can someone help me on this problem, Carsten would be of course the most appropriate person
I think ... :-)

	Thanks a lot,

	Eddy