cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: How to get objectModel from Flow ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:27:08 GMT
Hello,

var objectModel = org.apache.cocoon.components.ContextHelper.getObjectModel(avalonContext)

should do the trick. Now, all you need it to know how to get the avalonContext :-)

A probably incredible dirty way is something like

cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager.ROLE).getAvalonContext()

but hopefully somebody knows a more solid solution,

Regards Ard