cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Deploying Cocoon as a Portlet into Jetspeed 2
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:32:13 GMT
Hello Bruce,

I would appreciate it that if you crosspost, and your issue gets solved with the help of some
willing JetSpeed guru's, that you post a mail about the fact that you got it working, with
for example a link to the thread, so that other users which might have the same problems or
are looking for the same thing or are inspired by your idea can see that it is solved and
how it is solved.

So, for those interested,

http://www.nabble.com/Can%27t-seem-to-deploy-Cocoon-to-Jetspeed-2.1-tf3954106.html#a11226479

Regards Ard