cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: Cocoon and FOP
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:30:27 GMT
I ran up against an issue in this area too. 0.20.5 can't handle
transparency whereas 0.93 can. However, I  was unable to find a work-
around which didn't involve reimplementing FOP for Cocoon (there are
changes in the API between the two versions), and I didn't have
enough time to do that. So I stuck with 0.20.5 and found work-arounds.

Steve