cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: File Update with flowscript
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:23:31 GMT
Nevermind, it was the max size variable in web.xml.  Docs say default is
10Mb,

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1

but then in the default web.xml file installed with cocoon, it is
actually set to 100k.  That's kind of misleading.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Schmitz, Jeffrey A
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:02 PM
To: Schmitz, Jeffrey A; 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Cc: 'Joerg Heinicke'
Subject: RE: File Update with flowscript

Hello,
  I'm still working on getting a file upload to work using flowscript
per Joerg's Wiki entry:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow

But the FileUploadManagerImpl.java code is hanging in:

public void upload(Part source, String destfilename) throws Exception {

And more specifically, on the call to source.getInputStream().

Any ideas?  The Part object (source) seems to be coming into the
operation OK as the getFileName() function works correctly on it (it
returns just the name, not the full path), but it just hangs when I try
to get its input stream.

Thanks,
Jeff