cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Stackoverflow when using regexp matcher (Cocoon 2.1.10)
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:17:39 GMT
The EncodeURLTransformer was modified to use java.util.regexp instead of
Apache regexp. Tests showed it is significantly faster and I was
experiencing extremely deep stacks on calls to matchNodes (although I
never actually got a StackOverflow).  Although you have bypassed the
problem it probably would make sense to modify the matcher as well.

Ralph