cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Error while starting: jms client library not found
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:34:07 GMT
Hi Franziska,

you did the right thing by disabling the jms block, but since there are
other blocks that depend on it, you will also have to disable some other
blocks. To disable JMS you need to disable the following blocks.

- webdav
- repository
- slide
- eventcache
- jms

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Franziska Witzani wrote:
> Hello there,
>

> can anybody help me, please? Since I installed Cocoon(servlet) on my
> tomcat, I always get an error when starting the server.
>
> It says
>
> WARN! *** JMS block is installed but jms client library not found. ***
>
> and then throws some errors…
>
> This repeats 3 times before it gives up looking for the library and the server finally
starts.

> How can I stop this? I tried to leave out the jms-block while building Cocoon, but after
that the

> server throws even more errors while starting (actually I’m not sure if it started
at all, the last time I tried this).

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,