cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:03:54 GMT
Hi Bhavya,

did you check your log files? It might tell you the reason. The other
thing I can think of is that you do not have window manager on you
fedora box, so you will have to run your java application in headless mode.

"java -Djava.awt.headless=true"

This happens sometimes when you switch from a development 'windows'
environment to a linux dedicated server environment.

http://javatechniques.com/blog/linux-x11-libraries-for-headless-mode/

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

ps. Please try to send you question to one mailinglist instead of
cross-posting it to 4.