cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Change Popup calendar style
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:40:33 GMT
Hi all.

Im using the "calendar widget" in some forms and i
would like to change de style because the default
calendar is grey and i would like another color.

In my form definition i have the field with the
datatype "date" and the default styling. I can change
the image right by the input simply mapping the url
"resources/.../cal.gif" (its something like this) in
my sitemap to another gif, but when the popup window
opens it shows an ungly grey calendar. I see the html
code and all the style is inside the html, so if there
were a <link> to the calendar CSS i could map that
<link> to my own CSS for the calendar and use some
other color, but as i said it is on html.

Is there any other way to change those colors ?

Thx for your time.