cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiut...@yahoo.com>
Subject using request parameter in <map: generator
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:07:59 GMT
I want to define and use a request parameter for a dasl search
 so what I want to do is have a parameter "results" with which in dasl I can restrict the
number of results that are displayed

in my sitemap, if I define:

      <map:match pattern="*/documents">
        <map:generate src="dasl-documents.xml" type="newjx">
          <map:parameter name="repository" value="{global:repositoryRoot}{global:{1}Path}"/>
          <map:parameter name="results" value="3"/>
        </map:generate>
        <map:transform type="webdav"/>
        <map:transform src="transformers/dasl-result.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

this way it works. But how can I also use the request parameter (having something like www.mysite.com?results=5
work)? I remember that for transformers you could use

<map parameter name=use-request-parameter value="true"/>

 but this doesn't work if I put it between the <map generate> tags. So how can this
be done?10x in advance