cocoon-users mailing list archives

From tram...@units.it
Subject there is a way to access ComponentManager from a listener?
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:28:37 GMT
Hi,

...probably I'm doing the wrong thing. But I have a cocoon application
(cocoon 2.1). During user navigation I have to save a lot of data in a
database and I use session id to do that. Now I've written a
SessionListener and a ContextListener because I need to perform some
cleen-up when a session is destroyed and, globally, when the contect
is destroyed.

Questions:

1) There is a way to access Cocoon ComponentManager to access db connections?
2) There is a way (in SessionListener) to access the Cocoon
environment (to access global variables defined in sitemap.xmap)?
3) There is a simpler way have all the work done?

Thank's in advance,

romano