cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Textor" <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:11:48 GMT
This question is actually covered in the Fedora FAQ:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/

For running cocoon, additonally set JAVA_HOME to the root of the sun JDK
installation instead of gcj.

(jeroen, my mail provider is trying a new fancy "web 2.0" interface which first decided to
send this mail to you instead to the list ... sorry for that.)