cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre <alexan...@lifescience-consulting.com>
Subject Link Livesites : Cocoon 1.X
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:51:18 GMT
Hi!

I am a software Engineer for a company based in Geneva. We have been developing a portal using
cocoon portal framework. We believe that it is one of the most flexible framework currently
available open source. Thanks for the great job!

Here is the link to the login page : http://www.lifescience-portal.com

description : LifeScience-Portal is an information plateform tracking the world of Biotech
and Pharma. It provides exhaustive financial and scientific information about Companies and
Drugs in the field of Biotech and Pharma that is updated every day. It also incorporates applications
that user can configure themself. And finally, we generate several output formats of the content
in PDF/Excell/Wordpad/XML.