cocoon-users mailing list archives

From lfhc <luisfhcarva...@gmail.com>
Subject Image treatment
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:21:11 GMT

Hi,
I needed to have some image treatment done, and I've been looking through
ImageReader. Yet, my assumption is that this module only gets images from a
filesystem, and I needed to get them through an http source.

For example, I have a content source for news, that gives me an url for the
images uploaded. With that content source, I want to build html pages, but
that image url cannot be the original one, but one from cocoon, and, if
possible, have some resizing done.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Luis Carvalho.