cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: re-design of sitemaps
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:02:54 GMT
On 8 Jun 2007, at 12:22, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> A lot of people asked to have an schema of the sitemap,
> unfortunately nobody cared to update it. If you provide it, I am
> willing commit it. :)

If I thought it were possible without changing the current syntax of
the sitemap, I might try it. The current schema seems to support a
best-effort subset: if the things it doesn't support can be
deprecated and replaced by the new service/block mechanism, a
complete schema might become possible. Perhaps when Cocoon 3 arises
on the horizon we could start by re-doing the sitemap :)

Steve