cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Franziska Witzani" <franziska.witz...@e-tecture.com>
Subject AW: Initializing a multivaluefield?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:10:48 GMT
For what reason do you want to change the data model?
Before or after showing the page?

If after:
As far as I know the model is just a js-copy of the form-object's values.
So the member "myMultivalueField" is not initialized.

You could do it like:

model.myMultivalueField = new Object();
model.myMultivalueField[0] = "foo";
model.myMultivalueField[1] = "bar";

Or, if you want to change it before showing the page (eg. for setting the selection list on
the widget), try:

values = new Array();
values[0] = 'foo';
values[0] = 'bar';
myForm.lookupWidget('myMultivalueField').setValue(values);

(set the data directly on the Form-Object!)
Actually I didn't test this variant yet- if it doesn't work, try the next one!

Or:

Values = new Array();
values[0] = {"value": "foo"};
values[1] = {"value": "bar"};
myForm.showForm("pipeName", {"myMultivalueField": values});

Greetings, Franzi