cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: R: Convert to java flow?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:43:16 GMT
Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the info.  I ended up rebuilding the Rhino jar with an altered
package path.

It's possible that WebLogic may have introduced the incompatibility here
also.  After I fixed the Cocoon dependency problem I ran into an Antlr
compatibility with WebLogic and eXist.  This may be just a version problem.

Unfortunately BEA bundles all the jars into a single weblogic.jar making
issues like this very difficult to resolve.

gary