cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Franziska Witzani" <franziska.witz...@e-tecture.com>
Subject Error while starting: jms client library not found
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:19:55 GMT
Hello there,

can anybody help me, please? Since I installed Cocoon(servlet) on my tomcat, I always get
an error when starting the server.

It says
WARN! *** JMS block is installed but jms client library not found. ***
and then throws some errors…
This repeats 3 times before it gives up looking for the library and the server finally starts.

How can I stop this? I tried to leave out the jms-block while building Cocoon, but after that
the

server throws even more errors while starting (actually I’m not sure if it started at all,
the last time I tried this).

Looks like some (a lot of?) other people experienced the same problem, but I didn’t find
a solution for it.

Anybody knows anything to solve this?

Thanks a lot yet,

Franzi