Hi Ard, ... that's not quite right ;)

I make quite some use of this. Our Cocoon Application communicates quite intensively with Webservices and it's great for validating input and output :)

Unfortunately I have no solution to your problem, because I never ran into it.

Chris

Ard Schrijvers schrieb:
Nobody use this validation transformer ?

I haven't but can't imagine nobody does....

Sébastien Geindre a écrit :

hi all,

A post from Andreas the 16 May 2006 has no response :
" I have a problem with the validation block. As soon as I

include an

import tag in my schema I get the following error:
An error has occured  org.w3c.dom.ls.LSException: Exception

resolving

resource null"

I have the same probleme with complex schema.

Any idea about this error ??$

Cordialement,

--
Sébastien Geindre