cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: saparation of java code
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:25:53 GMT
Hi Grzegorz,

I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info about Cocoon 2.2 roadmap
? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not get the
info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan to use Cocoon with Spring,
Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste :)) I would like to
know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon 2.2.

Thank you !

--
Olivier Billard

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Dev at weitling napisaƂ(a):
>
>> And: The concept of user mounted directories is lead ad absurdum when
>> you have to put your generators & co. into a system directory.
>>
>> I were glad if you could prove me wrong,
>
> In Cocoon 2.1.x it was a serious problem (I don't know if there was a standard solution
for this issue) and has been successfully addressed
> in Ccocoon 2.2 which brings us almost complete implementation of Cocoon blocks.
> Block in Cocoon 2.2 is really self-containing package of Cocoon's application. My only
advice is to switch to 2.2 as soon as RC is released. :-)