cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Amon <argenst...@hotmail.com>
Subject install cocoon
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 12:12:54 GMT
Best users, I have three question: Does anybody know a 'good' tutorial about Cocoon forms besides
the one on cocoon apache website?.  P.s. Any tutorial is of course welcome :) Can anybody
give me advise on building a clean cocoon build. Without unnecessary features like the samples
etc. When i try to run cocoon where i only activated the line exclude.webapp.samples=true
in local.build.properties when building it, i am getting the following error: Message: Could
not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])Description: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.PageLabelEventAspect for component
named &apos;page-label&apos; at jndi:/localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:1979:120Sender:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServletSource: Cocoon Servletcauseorg.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])

Does anybody know why this happens?

Thanks in advances,
Amon
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!