cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: (newbie) Access parameter passed to an XSL transformation from stylesheet
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 07:36:29 GMT
Thinking further on your problem, if you need the input from other pipelines, why don't you
use an aggregate?

Like

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="patternA">
    <map:aggregate element="root>
      <map:part element="patternB" src="cocoon:/patternB"/>
      <map:part element="patternC" src="cocoon:/patternC"/>
    </map:aggregate>
    <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Now you have all information from both patternB and patternC at the moment of the XSLT transformation.

Jasha