cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bart remmerie" <remme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hide/show columns in an ajaxified table cform
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 12:05:11 GMT
Hi Florian

Maybe the following can help:

What I've tried before is to set the state of a widget to invisble
and trigger an update on the repeater from flow. (something like the snippet
below)
using an action button that triggers the flow-code

In a repeater, I would place an action-button or a widget with an event
listener (checkbox ?)
that triggers the code, but you might have to iterate over all repeater-rows
to set the state per row for the widget

widget.setState(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.INVISIBLE)
form.addWidgetUpdate(repeaterWidget)

I would be happy to find out how you manage to solve your problem

Bart