cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuehne <akue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Applet in portal coplet
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 14:24:26 GMT
Hi Bary,

try to set the log level for the category 'sitemap' up to 'DEBUG' .

Next time you call into the server the sitemap log will give you detailed information which
matcher solves your request ( or wich didn't ! ) and you can track down your problem.

I would bet that you see completely wrong content, not the classes you expected. Maybe you
get the default error page, which does a really bad job acting as a java class ;-)

Good luck

Andreas

----- Original Message ----
From: bary <peter.bartalos@stonline.sk>
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:13:12 AM
Subject: Re: Applet in portal coplet

Hi Andreas,

I have tried your suggestion, but it didn't work when I only changed the
matching pattern for jar files. I have tried to change also the matching
pattern for class files. Then it seemed, that the it can find already the
neccessary files, but an exception occured:

java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 1347093252 in class
file test/SampleApplet
    at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
    at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any ideas, how to solve this??