cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste Placé <bo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon / Hibernate revisited
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 14:06:51 GMT
Johannes,

url-patterns of servlet mapping are indeed very constraining. No real
wildcard neither regexp.
Changing the url to add one '/' had some side effects which are quite
annoying (problem with continuation url and resources finding).
Right now I'm trying to make an EmptyFilter for css, js etc... But it's
not working well.

Anyone has an idea for an elegant solution ?

-Baptiste