cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenh...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon Productivity
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 07:20:15 GMT
Fergus McMenemie wrote:

<snip/>

> I have not seen anyone else pointing it out, but
> after a day or two I was really struck by the fact that conceptually
> pipelines are not pipelines in any common understanding of the term;
> rather matchers are the pipelines!

I know what you mean, here in our office everyone call matchers
pipelines too :-)

<snip/>

> I think there is a second way
> and that is tons of complete working, and documented examples. Such
> examples should at the same time be examples of the leading edge and
> best practice.

Yep, that's more or less what I meant in my earlier post: good usable
examples or use cases. In my trainings I always point my 'students' to
the Cocoon samples, and those who take that advice seem to get up and
running with the training exercises much faster.

Niels