cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Productivity
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 17:29:14 GMT
toman@ellisdunes.org pisze:
> [...]

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g2/g1/1159.html and from this document.

Instructions in this tutorial rely on RC versions that has *NOT* been released yet so they
will not work *NOW*.
However, it will give you an idea how you will be able to do things as soon as artifacts are
officialy released. This will happen really
soon, see: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/73456

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski