cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenh...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon Productivity
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 08:08:40 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> I have been working on
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g1/1370.html. I hope that
> it helps.

Looks good, this is indeed the direction I am thinking in.

> Thanks Niels. What I learn from your response is that it would be great
> to have an equivalent to the RoR scaffolding command. What skeleton apps
> would you like to generate?

I have never done anything with RoR but from what I have heard about
this scaffolding thing, yes that's probably what I mean.

Exactly what kind of skeleton apps would be good I don't really know,
apart of course from my own use case, a website :-)
But since this is a user list, users what are your use cases? What apps
do you build with Cocoon?

Regards,
Niels